Balanced Growth with a Network of Ideas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 331-360.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1995. "Recombinant Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1722, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Recombinant Growth," Scholarly Articles 3708468, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ola Olsson, 2005. "Technological Opportunity and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 31-53, January.
- Auerswald, Philip & Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Shell, Karl, 2000.
"The production recipes approach to modeling technological innovation: An application to learning by doing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 389-450, March.
- Philip Auerswald & Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & Karl Shell, 1998. "The Production Recipes Approach to Modeling Technological Innovation: An Application to Learning By Doing," Working Papers 98-11-100, Santa Fe Institute.
- Fernando Leiva B., 2006. "Pricing Patents through Citations," 2006 Meeting Papers 834, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pietro Peretto & Sjak Smulders, 2002. "Technological Distance, Growth And Scale Effects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 603-624, July.
- Olsson, Ola, 2000. "Knowledge as a Set in Idea Space: An Epistemological View on Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 253-275, September.
- Charles I. Jones, 2005.
"The Shape of Production Functions and the Direction of Technical Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 517-549.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Masahisa Fujita, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 856-884, April.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2008. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 9514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," Discussion papers 10024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 21009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2008. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 7088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2009. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 16475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Technological progress; Innovations; Random growing network; Ideas; Scale-free distributions;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Nicholas Owen to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .