International Journal of Standardization Research (IJSR)
July 2016, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 1-19 The Consequences of a Third Party Decision on Coopetition Strategies: The Case of the International Accounting Standard-Setting Process
by Anne-Sophie Fernandez & Francoise Pierrot
- 20-32 Standardization in China: Electric Vehicle Technology as Driver for Change in China's Automotive Standardization
by Sabrina Weithmann
- 33-64 Complex Network Perspective on Collaboration in the ICT Standardization
by Timo Ali-Vehmas
January 2016, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-19 From Patent Hold-Up to Patent Hold-Out?
by Marie Barani
- 20-33 Is the ISO/IEC OOXML Standard an International Standard under the TBT Agreement?
by Andrea Barrios Villarreal
- 34-44 Standards Management in the Twenty-First Century: Architectural Challenges and Management Opportunities
by Michael B. Spring
January 2015, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 ICT Standards Cooperation among China-Japan-Korea: â€˜In the Same Bed with Different Dreams'
by Hanah Zoo & Heejin Lee & Jooyoung Kwak
- 19-46 Valuing Standard Essential Patents in the Knowledge Economy: A Comparison of F/RAND Royalty Methodologies in U.S. Courts
by Bowman Heiden
- 47-73 On Implementation of Open Standards in Software: To What Extent Can ISO Standards be Implemented in Open Source Software?
by BjÃ¶rn Lundell & Jonas Gamalielsson & Andrew Katz
- 74-91 Investigating Critical Success Factors in Implementing ITIL Framework: The Case of a Developing Country
by Mohammad Mehrabioun Mohammadi & Ahad Zare Ravasan & Homa Hamidi