Is There A Club Convergence Among Italian Regions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durlauf, Steven N & Johnson, Paul A, 1995.
"Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 365-384, Oct.-Dec..
- Durlauf, S.N. & Johnson, P.A., 1994. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior," Working papers 9419, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf, S.M. & Johnson, P.A., 1995. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior," Working papers 9419r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Rita DE SIANO & Marcella D’UVA, 2004.
"Specializzazione e crescita: un’applicazione alle regioni dell’Unione Monetaria Europea,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 112(4), pages 381-398.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2002. "Specializzazione E Crescita: Un'Applicazione Alle Regioni Dell'Unione Monetaria Europea," Working Papers 6_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- De Long, J Bradford, 1988.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1138-1154, December.
- J. Bradford De Long, "undated". "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _129, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1994. "Convergence Clubs and Diverging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Li, Qing, 1999. "Convergence Clubs: Some Further Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 59-67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers 329, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:1_2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.