Specializzazione E Crescita: Un'Applicazione Alle Regioni Dell'Unione Monetaria Europea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rita DE SIANO & Marcella D’UVA, 2004. "Specializzazione e crescita: un’applicazione alle regioni dell’Unione Monetaria Europea," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 112(4), pages 381-398.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2007:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2006. "Is There A Club Convergence Among Italian Regions?," Working Papers 1_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:6_2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .