Who would eat more with a Food Voucher Programme in South Africa?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan H van Heerden, 2008. "Who would eat more with a Food Voucher Programme in South Africa?," Working Papers 110, Economic Research Southern Africa.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klasen, Stephan, 2000. "Measuring Poverty and Deprivation in South Africa," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 33-58, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-02-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-02-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2009-02-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .