Enhanced Cooperation in an Enlarged EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahrens, Joachim & Ohr, Renate & Zeddies, Götz, 2006. "Enhanced cooporation in an enlarged EU," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 53, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Sandler & John Tschirhart, 1997.
"Club theory: Thirty years later,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 335-355, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohr Renate, 2007. "Clubs im Club – Europas Zukunft? / Clubs within the Club – Europe’s Future?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 67-84, January.
- König, Jörg & Ohr, Renate, 2012. "Homogeneous groups within a heterogeneous community: Evidence from an index measuring European economic integration," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 138, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lus:reveco:v:58:y:2007:i:2:p:130-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.