Report NEP-CMP-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ángel Gavilán & Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Solving Portfolio Problems with the Smolyak-Parameterized Expectations Algorithm," Working Papers 0838, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Adriaan van Zon & Thomas S. Lontzek, 2008. "R&D-driven Biases in Energy-Saving Technical Change: A "Putty-Practically-Clay" Approach," Kiel Working Papers 1474, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jan van Heerden, 2008. "Who would eat more with a Food Voucher Programme in South Africa?," Working Papers 200837, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Child policy solutions for the unemployment problem," Discussion Papers 2009/76, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Production in Incomplete Markets: Expectations Matter for Political Stability," Discussion Papers 09-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Verhofstadt, Elsy & Goebel, Christian, 2008. "Is Temporary Employment a Stepping Stone for Unemployed School Leavers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-093, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2009. "Maturity, Indebtedness, and Default Risk," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0901, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.