Экологическая Практика Транснациональных Корпораций
[Environmental Practice of Transnational Corporations]
The monograph analyzes environmental practice of transnational corporations (TNCs) at the end of the 20th – beginning of the 21st century. The study investigates into the reasons for differing environmental practices of TNCs thorough the world and in Russia in particular. The author researches both external and internal factors of corporate environmental practices. First, the monograph covers the impact of government environmental regulations on foreign direct investment in host economies and environmental practices of corporations. Second, it is established that environmental performance of a company depends on the stage of its life-cycle, ownership structure, and ‘portfolio’ of technologies and equipment. Conclusions are given as to development of economic leverage of making corporate practices in Russia more environmentally friendly. The book is addressed to economists, environmentalists and everyone interested in the topical issues of Russia’s integration into the global economy and nature conservation.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marzio Galeotti & Alessandro Lanza, 1999.
"Desperately Seeking (Environmental) Kuznets,"
1999.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marzio Galeotti & Alessandro Lanza, 2000. "Desperately Seeking Environmental Kuznets," Development Working Papers 137, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- M. Galeotti & A. Lanza, 1999. "Desperately seeking (environmental) Kuznets," Working Paper CRENoS 199901, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- David I. Stern, 2012. "Ecological Economics," Crawford School Research Papers 1203, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rennings, Klaus & Wiggering, Hubert, 1997. "Steps towards indicators of sustainable development: Linking economic and ecological concepts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-36, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.