Antecedents of brand loyalty in the fashion industry of Pakistan: Moderating effect of Individual-level collectivist values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
- Rubio, Natalia & VillaseÃ±or, Nieves & YagÃ¼e, MarÃa JesÃºs, 2017. "Creation of consumer loyalty and trust in the retailer through store brands: The moderating effect of choice of store brand name," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 358-368.
- Tomasz Lenartowicz & Kendall Roth, 2001. "Does Subculture Within a Country Matter? A Cross-Cultural Study of Motivational Domains and Business Performance in Brazil," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 305-325, June.
- Liang, Dapeng & Ma, Zhenzhong & Qi, Liyun, 2013. "Service quality and customer switching behavior in China's mobile phone service sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1161-1167.
- Haryanto, Jony Oktavian & Moutinho, Luiz & Coelho, Arnaldo, 2016. "Is brand loyalty really present in the children's market? A comparative study from Indonesia, Portugal, and Brazil," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4020-4032.
- Smit, Edith & Bronner, Fred & Tolboom, Maarten, 2007. "Brand relationship quality and its value for personal contact," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 627-633, June.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T., 2010. "How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1103-1110, September.
- Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J., 2009. "How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 980-986, October.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Li, Guoxin & Li, Guofeng & Kambele, Zephaniah, 2012. "Luxury fashion brand consumers in China: Perceived value, fashion lifestyle, and willingness to pay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1516-1522.
- Kumar, Archana & Lee, Hyun-Joo & Kim, Youn-Kyung, 2009. "Indian consumers' purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 521-527, May.
- Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Newman, Alex & Liu, Martin, 2014. "The moderating effect of individual level collectivist values on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2437-2446.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zobi Khan & Yongzhong Yang & Mohsin Shafi & Ruo Yang, 2019. "Role of Social Media Marketing Activities (SMMAs) in Apparel Brands Customer Response: A Moderated Mediation Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-1, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand Loyalty; Promotion; Brand trust; Collectivist values; Perceived brand Quality; SEM.;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2019-08-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2019-08-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2019-08-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.