Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giacomo Chiappa & Stefano Usai & Antonio Cocco & Marcello Atzeni, 2018. "Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective," Post-Print hal-02462372, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Baggio & Chris Cooper, 2009. "Knowledge transfer in a tourism destination: the effects of a network structure," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1757-1771, November.
- Lee, Tsung Hung & Jan, Fen-Hauh & Yang, Chung-Cheng, 2013. "Conceptualizing and measuring environmentally responsible behaviors from the perspective of community-based tourists," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 454-468.
- Woo, Eunju & Kim, Hyelin & Uysal, Muzaffer, 2015. "Life satisfaction and support for tourism development," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 84-97.
- Torres-Delgado, Anna & Palomeque, Francesc López, 2014. "Measuring sustainable tourism at the municipal level," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-137.
- Fotiadis, Anestis & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C., 2016. "Applying configural analysis to explaining rural-tourism success recipes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1479-1483.
- van Doorn, Jenny & Verhoef, Peter C., 2011. "Willingness to pay for organic products: Differences between virtue and vice foods," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 167-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Christou, Evangelos & Simeli, Ioanna, 2019. "Confidence and loyalty for agrotourism brands: The Lesvos paradigm," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 151-166.
- Magadán-Díaz, Marta & Sotiriadis, Marios & Rivas-García, Jesús, 2019. "Drivers of eco-innovation in the Spanish hospitality industry," MPRA Paper 94090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuhbert, Arne & Thees, Hannes, 2020. "Of routes and corridors: Challenges and opportunities for Silk Road destinations in the southern Caucasus," MPRA Paper 100676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernandez-Maskivker, Gilda & Ferrari, Sonia & Cruyt, Aurélie Nathalie J., 2019. "Exploring community stakeholders’ perceptions of mass tourism: the case of Bruges," MPRA Paper 94223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bryan Cheng-Yu Hsu & Yu-Feng Wu & Hsin-Wei Chen & Man-Lai Cheung, 2020. "How Sport Tourism Event Image Fit Enhances Residents’ Perceptions of Place Image and Their Quality of Life," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-14, October.
- Giovanni Perucca, 2019. "Residents’ Satisfaction with Cultural City Life: Evidence from EU Cities," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 461-478, April.
- Anthony Amoah & Thomas Addoah, 2021. "Does environmental knowledge drive pro-environmental behaviour in developing countries? Evidence from households in Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 2719-2738, February.
- Katja H. Brunk & Cara Boer, 2020. "How do Consumers Reconcile Positive and Negative CSR-Related Information to Form an Ethical Brand Perception? A Mixed Method Inquiry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 443-458, January.
- Nikolaos Apostolopoulos & Panagiotis Liargovas & Stavros Stavroyiannis & Ilias Makris & Sotiris Apostolopoulos & Dimitrios Petropoulos & Eleni Anastasopoulou, 2020. "Sustaining Rural Areas, Rural Tourism Enterprises and EU Development Policies: A Multi-Layer Conceptualisation of the Obstacles in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Milena Nedeljković Knežević & Marko D. Petrović & Slađana Nedeljković & Maja Mijatov & Milan M. Radovanović & Mirjana Gajić & Miroslav Škoda, 2019. "Changes in Traditional Activities of Industrial Area toward Sustainable Tourism Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Yamilé Pérez Guilarte & Daniel Barreiro Quintáns, 2019. "Using Big Data to Measure Tourist Sustainability: Myth or Reality?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-19, October.
- Shamsa Kanwal & Abdul Hameed Pitafi & Muhammad Yousaf Malik & Naseer Abbas Khan & Rao Muhammad Rashid, 2020. "Local Pakistani Citizensâ€™ Benefits and Attitudes Toward Chinaâ€“Pakistan Economic Corridor Projects," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Mansoora Ahmed & Sun Zehou & Syed Ali Raza & Muhammad Asif Qureshi & Sara Qamar Yousufi, 2020. "Impact of CSR and environmental triggers on employee green behavior: The mediating effect of employee well‐being," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(5), pages 2225-2239, September.
- Torres, Juan Pablo & Barrera, Jose Ignacio & Kunc, Martin & Charters, Steve, 2021. "The dynamics of wine tourism adoption in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 474-485.
- Bogdan-Constantin Ibănescu & Oana Mihaela Stoleriu & Alina Munteanu & Corneliu Iațu, 2018. "The Impact of Tourism on Sustainable Development of Rural Areas: Evidence from Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Frauke Sander & Ulrich Föhl & Nadine Walter & Vera Demmer, 2021. "Green or social? An analysis of environmental and social sustainability advertising and its impact on brand personality, credibility and attitude," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 429-445, July.
- Oksana Tokarchuk & Roberto Gabriele & Oswin Maurer, 2016. "Tourism intensity impact on satisfaction with life of German residents," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(6), pages 1315-1331, December.
- Patrizia Modica & Alessandro Capocchi & Ilaria Foroni & Mariangela Zenga, 2018. "An Assessment of the Implementation of the European Tourism Indicator System for Sustainable Destinations in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Kopera, Sebastian & Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2014. "Kanał YouTube jako przykład wykorzystania mediów społecznościowych w procesie transferu wiedzy do biznesu turystycznego [YouTube channel as an example of the use of social media in the proces of kn," MPRA Paper 60808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adina Letiţia Negruşa & Valentin Toader & Aurelian Sofică & Mihaela Filofteia Tutunea & Rozalia Veronica Rus, 2015. "Exploring Gamification Techniques and Applications for Sustainable Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-30, August.
- Palazzo, Maria & Vollero, Agostino & Vitale, Pierluigi & Siano, Alfonso, 2021. "Urban and rural destinations on Instagram: Exploring the influencers’ role in #sustainabletourism," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Bimonte, Salvatore & Faralla, Valeria, 2016. "Does residents' perceived life satisfaction vary with tourist season? A two-step survey in a Mediterranean destination," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 199-208.
- Ilaria Foroni & Patrizia Modica & Mariangela Zenga, 2019. "Residents’ Satisfaction with Tourism and the European Tourism Indicator System in South Sardinia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, April.
- Pappas, Nikolaos & Papatheodorou, Andreas, 2017. "Tourism and the refugee crisis in Greece: Perceptions and decision-making of accommodation providers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 31-41.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply-side perspective; tourism sustainability; destination competitiveness; barriers; climate change;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:90099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.