Forecasting Demand for Electricity: Some Methodological Issues and an Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Teaching the Minimum Wage in Econ 101 in Light of the New Economics of the Minimum Wage," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 243-258, January.
- Brown, Charles, 1988. "Minimum Wage Laws: Are They Overrated?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 133-145, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity demand; Forecasting; Kerala; Time series analysis;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-06-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2008-06-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2008-06-07 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .