More than friendship is required : an empirical test of cooperative firm strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hageback, Charlotte & Segerstedt, Anders, 2004. "The need for co-distribution in rural areas--a study of Pajala in Sweden," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 153-163, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihe Gao & Yong Liu & Liping Qian, 2016. "The personal touch of business relationship: A study of the determinants and impact of business friendship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 469-498, June.
- Lai, Christine & Singh, Barjinder & Alshwer, Abdullah A. & Shaffer, Margaret A., 2014. "Building and Leveraging Interpersonal Trust Within and Across MNE Subsidiaries: A Social Exchange Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 312-326.
- Matthias Meier & Martina Lütkewitte & Thomas Mellewigt & Carolin Decker, 2016. "How managers can build trust in strategic alliances: a meta-analysis on the central trust-building mechanisms," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 229-257, April.
- Pesämaa, Ossi, 2007. "Development of relationships in interorganizational networks: studies in the tourism and construction industries," MPRA Paper 8478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLong term orientation; friendship; loyalty; trust; commitment; cooperation; tourism; experience stratos;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .