Will social media strengthen or threaten romantic love?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Satu Uusiautti & Kaarina Määttä, 2017. "Will social media strengthen or threaten romantic love?," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 6(4), pages 709-725, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Smith, Andrew N. & Fischer, Eileen & Yongjian, Chen, 2012. "How Does Brand-related User-generated Content Differ across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 102-113.
- Monica Patrut, 2015. "Candidates In The Presidential Elections In Romania (2014): The Use Of Social Media In Political Marketing," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Marcel Rosenberger & Christiane Lehrer & Reinhard Jung, 0. "Integrating data from user activities of social networks into public administrations," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P., 2015. "How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-85.
- Sarbu Miruna, 2017. "Does Social Media Increase Labour Productivity?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 237(2), pages 81-113, April.
- Murad Ali & Raja Ahmad Iskandar Bin Raja Yaacob & Mohd Nuri-Al-Amin B. Endut, 2017. "The Influence of Individual Characteristics towards the Use of Social Media as a Learning Tool: An Empirical Analysis," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 251-256.
- Tafesse, Wondwesen & Wood, Bronwyn P., 2021. "Followers' engagement with instagram influencers: The role of influencersâ€™ content and engagement strategy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A., 2014. "Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 747-758.
- Tuleu Daniela, 2015. "Antecedents Of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1285-1294, July.
- TANASE, George Cosmin, 2017. "Managing the Brand and Communication in Social Media," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 8(2), pages 20-22, June.
- Giannis Milolidakis & Demosthenes Akoumianakis & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Digital traces for business intelligence: A case study of mobile telecoms service brands in Greece," Post-Print halshs-00954440, HAL.
- Lashgari, Maryam, 2014. "Social Media Technology Deployment in B2B: A Case Study," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Sumit Chaturvedi & Sachin Gupta & Devendra Singh Hada, 2016. "Perceived Risk, Trust and Information Seeking Behavior as Antecedents of Online Apparel Buying Behavior in India: An Exploratory Study in Context of Rajasthan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 935-943.
- Saridakis, George & Benson, Vladlena & Ezingeard, Jean-Noel & Tennakoon, Hemamali, 2016. "Individual information security, user behaviour and cyber victimisation: An empirical study of social networking users," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 320-330.
- Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh & Kapoor, Anuj, 2015. "Will social media kill branding?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 35-44.
- Lee, Jei Young, 2019. "A decentralized token economy: How blockchain and cryptocurrency can revolutionize business," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 773-784.
- Dabirian, Amir & Kietzmann, Jan & Diba, Hoda, 2017. "A great place to work!? Understanding crowdsourced employer branding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 197-205.
- Bizzi, Lorenzo & Labban, Alice, 2019. "The double-edged impact of social media on online trading: Opportunities, threats, and recommendations for organizations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 509-519.
- Islam, A.K.M. Najmul & Laato, Samuli & Talukder, Shamim & Sutinen, Erkki, 2020. "Misinformation sharing and social media fatigue during COVID-19: An affordance and cognitive load perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; romantic relationship; online behavior; love;
All these keywords.
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2019-04-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.