Will social media strengthen or threaten romantic love?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uusiautti, Satu & Määttä, Kaarina, 2017. "Will social media strengthen or threaten romantic love?," MPRA Paper 82684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo & García-Morales, Victor J. & Garrido-Moreno, Aurora & Salmador-Sánchez, Maria Paz, 2021. "Social Media Use and the Challenge of Complexity: Evidence from the Technology Sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 621-640.
- Ciaran Heavey & Zeki Simsek & Christina Kyprianou & Marten Risius, 2020. "How do strategic leaders engage with social media? A theoretical framework for research and practice," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1490-1527, August.
- Smith, Andrew N. & Fischer, Eileen & Yongjian, Chen, 2012. "How Does Brand-related User-generated Content Differ across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 102-113.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working Papers hal-00936947, HAL.
- Payal S. Kapoor & K.R. Jayasimha & Ashish Sadh, 2013. "Brand-related, Consumer to Consumer, Communication via Social Media," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 2(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Monica Patrut, 2015. "Candidates In The Presidential Elections In Romania (2014): The Use Of Social Media In Political Marketing," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Marcel Rosenberger & Christiane Lehrer & Reinhard Jung, 0. "Integrating data from user activities of social networks into public administrations," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Bettina Grant, 2013. "Corporations and Citizenship Arenas in the Age of Social Media," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(4), pages 777-790, December.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P., 2015. "How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-85.
- Sarbu Miruna, 2017. "Does Social Media Increase Labour Productivity?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 237(2), pages 81-113, April.
- Paul, Justin & Parameswar, Nakul & Sindhani, Mohit & Dhir, Sanjay, 2021. "Use of microblogging platform for digital communication in politics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 322-331.
- Kim, Rebecca Chunghee & Yoo, Kate Inyoung & Uddin, Helal, 2018. "The Korean Air nut rage scandal: Domestic versus international responses to a viral incident," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 533-544.
- repec:men:wpaper:57_2015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chunmei Gan & Weijun Wang, 2015. "Research characteristics and status on social media in China: A bibliometric and co-word analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(2), pages 1167-1182, November.
- Murad Ali & Raja Ahmad Iskandar Bin Raja Yaacob & Mohd Nuri-Al-Amin B. Endut, 2017. "The Influence of Individual Characteristics towards the Use of Social Media as a Learning Tool: An Empirical Analysis," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 251-256.
- Tafesse, Wondwesen & Wood, Bronwyn P., 2021. "Followers' engagement with instagram influencers: The role of influencersâ€™ content and engagement strategy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A., 2014. "Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 747-758.
- Tuleu Daniela, 2015. "Antecedents Of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1285-1294, July.
- TANASE, George Cosmin, 2017. "Managing the Brand and Communication in Social Media," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 8(2), pages 20-22, June.
- Giannis Milolidakis & Demosthenes Akoumianakis & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Digital traces for business intelligence: A case study of mobile telecoms service brands in Greece," Post-Print halshs-00954440, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; romantic relationship; online behavior; love;
All these keywords.
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jso:coejss:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:709-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: COES&RJ LLC. Maintainer-Workplace-Name: Centre of Excellence for Scientific & Research Journalism - COES&RJ LLC Maintainer-Address: 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr., Houston, TX 77043, USA or (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.