Report NEP-PAY-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Beyond the Doomsday Economics of “Proof-of-Work” in Cryptocurrencies," Globalization Institute Working Papers 355, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Abozaid, Abdulazeem, 2018.
"هل تعترف الشرعية بثمنية العملات الرقمية المشفرة
[Shariah stand on cryptocurrencies]," MPRA Paper 93289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2019. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," Working Papers 1088, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Runjie Xu & Chuanmin Mi & Rafal Mierzwiak & Runyu Meng, 2019. "Complex Network Construction of Internet Financial risk," Papers 1904.06640, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Jon Frost & Leonardo Gambacorta & Yi Huang & Hyun Song Shin & Pablo Zbinden, 2019. "BigTech and the changing structure of financial intermediation," BIS Working Papers 779, Bank for International Settlements.
- Matkin, Gary W, 2018. "ALTERNATIVE DIGITAL CREDENTIALS: An Imperative for Higher Education," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt2tb939dm, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Olbert, Marcel & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Taxation in the digital economy: Recent policy developments and the question of value creation," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- António Sousa Mendes & Pedro Godinho, 2019. "NIESIM: A Simulation-based Application for Estimating the Value of Information in Mobile Network Management," CeBER Working Papers 2019-03, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Toffano, Priscilla & Yuan, Kathy, 2019. "E-shekels across borders: a distributed ledger system to settle payments between Israel and the West Bank," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oecd, 2019. "Digital security and resilience in critical infrastructure and essential services," OECD Digital Economy Papers 281, OECD Publishing.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "The mobile phone,information sharing and financial sector development in Africa: A quantile regressions approach," Working Papers 25363, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Kania, Elsa B., 2018. "New Frontiers of Chinese Defense Innovation: Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Technologies," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt66n8s5br, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Deller, Steven & Whitacre, Brian, 2018. "Broadbandâ€™s Relationship to Rural Housing Values," Staff Paper Series 591, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2019. "Monetary Policy in a World of Cryptocurrencies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1905, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2019.
- Collier, Ruth B & Dubal, V.B. & Carter, Christopher, 2017. "Labor Platforms and Gig Work: The Failure to Regulate," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4c8862zj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Makarov, Igor & Schoar, Antoinette, 2019. "Price discovery in cryptocurrency markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Koch & Ilya Manuylov & Marcel Smolka, 2019. "Robots and Firms," Economics Working Papers 2019-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Matkin, Gary W, 2018. "ALTERNATIVE DIGITAL CREDENTIALS: An Imperative for Higher Education by Gary W. Matkin, University of California, Irvine 2.18 (February 2018)," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt44r5w9f0, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Oecd, 2019. "Measuring platform mediated workers," OECD Digital Economy Papers 282, OECD Publishing.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, Ralph, 2019. "The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stiroh, Kevin J., 2019. "Thoughts on cybersecurity from a supervisory perspective: remarks at SIPA’s Cyber Risk to Financial Stability: State-of-the-Field Conference 2019, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York City," Speech 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elisa Salvador, 2018. "« Jeux vidéo : l’industrie culturelle du XXIe siècle ? »," Post-Print hal-02078835, HAL.
- Uusiautti, Satu & Määttä, Kaarina, 2017. "Will social media strengthen or threaten romantic love?," MPRA Paper 82684, University Library of Munich, Germany.