Topological complexity of manifolds of preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Nonlinear functional analysis and optimal economic growth," MPRA Paper 7990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Social choice and the topology of spaces of preferences," MPRA Paper 8006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Spaces of economic agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 160-173, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "A topological invariant for competitive markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-469, November.
- Lauwers, Luc, 2000. "Topological social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-39, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "General equilibrium and social choice with increasing returns," MPRA Paper 8124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009.
"Avoiding extinction: equal treatment of the present and the future,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-25.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Working Papers 09-07, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "A robust theory of resource allocation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10, January.
More about this item
Keywordspreferences; manifold structures; debreu; economic systems; Hilbert spaces; manifold; topological; smooth preferences; aggregation; convex; monotonic; continuous; modelling; modeling; mathematical models; topology;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.