A topological invariant for competitive markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-18, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1995. "Limited Arbitrage Is Necessary and Sufficient for the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with or without Short Sales," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 79-108, January.
- Chichilnisky, G, 1996. "Limited Arbitrage and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Stricly Regular Economies," Papers 96-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 467-473.
- Chichilnisky, G., 1993. "Intersecting Families of Sets and the Topology of Cones in Economics," Papers 93-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, G., 1992. "Limited Arbitrage is Necessary and Sufficient for the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium," Papers 93-14, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1992. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities," Papers 92-29, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "Topological complexity of manifolds of preferences," MPRA Paper 8119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996.
"Markets and games: a simple equivalence among the core, equilibrium and limited arbitrage,"
8492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "Markets And Games: A Simple Equivalence Among The Core, Equilibrium And Limited Arbitrage," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 266-280, October.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1983. "Overlapping expectations and Hart's conditions for equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 170-175, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:28:y:1997:i:4:p:445-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.