Limited Arbitrage Is Necessary and Sufficient for the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with or without Short Sales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Vives, 1987. "Small Income Effects: A Marshallian Theory of Consumer Surplus and Downward Sloping Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 87-103.
- Dougan, William R, 1982. "Giffen Goods and the Law of Demand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 809-815, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "A topological invariant for competitive markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-469, November.
- Le Van, Cuong & Truong Xuan, Duc Ha, 2001. "Asset market equilibrium in Lp spaces with separable utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 241-254, December.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, Francois, 1999.
"On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 169-193.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1996. "On the different notions of arbitrage and existence of equilibrium," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9616, CEPREMAP.
- Dana, R.-A. & Le Van, C. & Magnien, F., 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.34, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Burak Unveren, 2013. "Social Classes and Equilibrium," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 69-83.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the compactness of individually rational and feasible outcomes and the existence of an equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 153-162, August.
- Guangsug Hahn & Dong Chul Won, 2009. "Satiation and Equilibrium in Unbounded Exchange Economies," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, pages 349-366.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "The Partnered Core of an Economy and the Partnered Competitive Equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-152, August.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1996. "Arbitrage and asset prices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-208, June.
- Won, Dong Chul & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with unbounded consumption sets and non-ordered preferences: Part I. Non-satiation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1266-1283, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the non-emptiness of the core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 177-180, August.
- Won, Dong Chul & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2011. "Equilibrium theory with satiable and non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-250, March.
- Geoffrey Heal, 2017. "Price Uncertainty and Price-Contingent Securities," NBER Working Papers 23723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman Schofield, 2015. "Climate Change, Collapse and Social Choice Theory," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 007-035, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 470-479, November.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1997. "Arbitrage, equilibrium, and gains from trade: A counterexample," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 481-501, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:5:y:1995:i:1:p:79-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .