Efectos precio y comercio en un area monetaria asimetrica
[Price and trade effects in an asymmetric monetary area]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolado, Juan J. & Dolado, Juan J. & Griffiths, Mark & Padilla, A. Jorge & Padilla, A. Jorge, 1994. "Delegation in international monetary policy games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1057-1069, May.
- Klein, Martin, 1991. "Bargaining for the Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1985. "Small Countries in Monetary Unions: A Two-Tier Model," NBER Working Papers 1634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1992. "Participation in a Currency Union," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 847-863, September.
- Carlo Carraro & Francesco Giavazzi, 1988.
"Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?,"
NBER Working Papers
2669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carraro, Carlo & Giavazzi, Francesco, 1988. "Can International Policy Coordination Really Be Counterproductive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oudiz, Gilles, 1985. "European Policy Coordination: An Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 81, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laskar, Daniel, 1986.
"International cooperation and exchange rate stabilization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 151-164, August.
- Laskar Daniel, 1985. "International cooperation and exchange rate stabilization," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8506, CEPREMAP.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, January.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1989.
"Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 199-213, May.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1986. "Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1991. "Does one market require one money?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-84.
- Paul Krugman & Marcus Miller, 1992. "Exchange Rate Targets and Currency Bands," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krug92-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán Reyes & Facundo Sirimarco, 2015. "Kicking the Board: Emerging Economies as an Engine of Global Economy and its Institutions," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 185-214, June.
- Jorge Eduardo Carrera & Mariano Feliz & Demian Panigo & Marcelo Saavedra, 2001. "Dollarization as an Asymmetric Monetary Union. The Case of Argentina," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 043, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary unions; game theory; asimetry; exchange rates; Nash ; policy cooperation; three countries model;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .