International cooperation and exchange rate stabilization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laskar, Daniel, 1986. "International cooperation and exchange rate stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 151-164, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Laskar, 1997. ""Incohérence temporelle" de la politique monétaire optimale. Un argument en faveur des zones cibles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 5-22.
- Daniel Laskar, 1993.
"Union monétaire : différences structurelles et asymétrie des chocs,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 44(6), pages 1045-1070.
- Laskar Daniel, 1992. "Union monétaire : différences structurelles et asymétrie des chocs," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9207, CEPREMAP.
- Daniel Laksar, 1994. "Choix d'un régime de change : le rôle des questions de crédibilité et d'interdépendance entre pays," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 515-528.
- Carrera, Jorge Eduardo, 1995.
"Efectos precio y comercio en un area monetaria asimetrica
[Price and trade effects in an asymmetric monetary area]," MPRA Paper 7844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:8506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.