Risk Management Committee and Disclosure of Hedging Activities Information among Malaysian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azrul Bin Abdullah & Ku Nor Izah Ku Ismail, 2008.
"Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies,"
Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah, 2005. "Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies," MPRA Paper 66534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Tuan-Hock Ng, 2013. "Is the risk management committee only a procedural compliance?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 71-86, February.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Matthew Bamber & Kevin McMeeking, 2010. "An examination of voluntary financial instruments disclosures in excess of mandatory requirements by UK FTSE 100 non-financial firms," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 133-153, September.
- Jacqueline Birt & Michaela Rankin & Chen L. Song, 2013. "Derivatives use and financial instrument disclosure in the extractives industry," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 55-83, March.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Beretta, Sergio & Bozzolan, Saverio, 2004. "Reply to: Discussions of "A framework for the analysis of firm risk communication"," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 303-305.
- Grantley Taylor & Greg Tower & Mitchell Van Der Zahn & John Neilson, 2008. "Corporate governance determinants on Australian resource companies' financial instrument disclosure practices," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 56-73, May.
- Beretta, Sergio & Bozzolan, Saverio, 2004. "A framework for the analysis of firm risk communication," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 265-288.
- Ljiljana Erakovic & Sanjay Goel, 2008. "Board-Management Relationships: Resources and Internal Dynamics," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 19(1+2), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Instruments; Hedging Activities; Disclosure Index; Risk Management Committee; Disclosure;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.