Risk Management Committee and Disclosure of Hedging Activities Information among Malaysian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azrul Bin Abdullah & Ku Nor Izah Ku Ismail, 2008.
"Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies,"
Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah, 2005. "Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies," MPRA Paper 66534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Tuan-Hock Ng, 2013. "Is the risk management committee only a procedural compliance?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 71-86, February.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Matthew Bamber & Kevin McMeeking, 2010. "An examination of voluntary financial instruments disclosures in excess of mandatory requirements by UK FTSE 100 non-financial firms," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 133-153, September.
- Jacqueline Birt & Michaela Rankin & Chen L. Song, 2013. "Derivatives use and financial instrument disclosure in the extractives industry," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 55-83, March.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Beretta, Sergio & Bozzolan, Saverio, 2004. "Reply to: Discussions of "A framework for the analysis of firm risk communication"," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 303-305.
- Grantley Taylor & Greg Tower & Mitchell Van Der Zahn & John Neilson, 2008. "Corporate governance determinants on Australian resource companies' financial instrument disclosure practices," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 56-73, May.
- Beretta, Sergio & Bozzolan, Saverio, 2004. "A framework for the analysis of firm risk communication," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 265-288.
- Ljiljana Erakovic & Sanjay Goel, 2008. "Board-Management Relationships: Resources and Internal Dynamics," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 19(1+2), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Instruments; Hedging Activities; Disclosure Index; Risk Management Committee; Disclosure;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .