Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah, 2005. "Disclosure of Voluntary Accounting Ratios by Malaysian Listed Companies," MPRA Paper 66534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:16-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Chau, Gerald K. & Gray, Sidney J., 2002. "Ownership structure and corporate voluntary disclosure in Hong Kong and Singapore," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 247-265.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah, 2015. "Hedging Activities Information and Risk Management Committee Effectiveness: Malaysian evidence," MPRA Paper 85026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdullah, Azrul & Ku Ismail, Ku Nor Izah & Mat Isa, Norshamshina, 2015. "Risk Management Committee and Disclosure of Hedging Activities Information among Malaysian Listed Companies," MPRA Paper 77962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:267-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azrul Abdullah & Ku Nor Izah Ku Ismail & Norshamshina Mat Isa, 2015.
"Risikomanagement-Ausschuss und Offenlegung von Hedging-Aktivitäten Informationen unter Malaysian gelisteten Unternehmen
[Risk Management Committee and Disclosure of Hedging Activities Information A," Post-Print halshs-01509153, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting ratios; Disclosure; Financial report; Malaysia;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrapp:v:6:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.