Effects of political-economic integration and trade liberalization on exports of Italian Quality Wines Produced in Determined Regions (QWPDR)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 49-63.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration," Working Papers 1999-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barry E. Prentice & Zhaokun Wang & Hector J. Urbina, 1998. "Derived Demand for Refrigerated Truck Transport: A Gravity Model Analysis of Canadian Pork Exports to the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(3), pages 317-328, November.
- Carlucci, Domenico & De Blasi, Giuseppe & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Seccia, Antonio, 2008. "New challenges and opportunities for Italian exports of table wines and high quality wines," MPRA Paper 8728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Blasi, Giuseppe & Seccia, Antonio & Carlucci, Domenico & Santeramo, Fabio G., 2007. "Analysis of Italian High Quality Wine Exports using the Gravity Model Approach," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7901, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2016. "European Wines Exports Towards Emerging Markets. The Role of Geographical Identity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Trivieri, Francesco, 2014. "Geographical indication and wine exports. An empirical investigation considering the major European producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 22-36.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Exports; QWPDR; Integration; Gravity Model;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.