Productivity differences: the importance of intra-state black-white schooling differences across the United States, 1840-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2009.
"White discrimination in provision of black education: Plantations and towns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1490-1530, July.
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2007. "White discrimination in provision of black education: plantations and towns," MPRA Paper 7723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Gallman, 1986. "The United States Capital Stock in the Nineteenth Century," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 165-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsblack-white schooling differences; state productivity differences;
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-15 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-URE-2008-03-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .