Report NEP-EFF-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Impact of Reforms on Plant-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thapa, Sridhar, 2007. "The relationship between farm size and productivity: empirical evidence from the Nepalese mid-hills," MPRA Paper 7638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2007.
- Jürgen Antony & Thomas Grebel, 2008. "Technology Flows between Sectors and its Impact on Large-Scale Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2008. "The Impact of Training on Productivity: Evidence from a Large Panel of Firms," Working Papers 134, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Adam Geršl, 2008. "Performance and financing of the corporate sector: the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers IES 2008/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2008.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "Productivity differences: the importance of intra-state black-white schooling differences across the United States, 1840-2000," MPRA Paper 7718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," IZA Discussion Papers 3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fadinger, Harald, 2008. "Productivity Differences in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 7603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grimalda, Gianluca, 1971. "Labour Market Rigidity and Economic Efficiency with Non-General Purpose Technical Change," MPRA Paper 7722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2008.
- Potters, Lesley & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).