Labour Market Rigidity and Economic Efficiency with Non-General Purpose Technical Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016.
"R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gianluca Grimalda, 2016. "Can labour market rigidity foster economic efficiency? A model with non-general purpose technical change," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99, April.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: A Comparison between the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 9937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsNon-general purpose technology; labour market rigidity; specific and general human capital;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .