The Impact of Training on Productivity: Evidence from a Large Panel of Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4815-:d:191128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2012.
"Employer-provided Training and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 339-353, May.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2009. "Employer-provided training and knowledge spillovers Evidence from Italian local labour markets," Working Papers 130, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2009. "Employer-provided training and knowledge spillovers: evidence from Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 14475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanoli, Mubashar Farooq, 2016. "Impact of Training and Mentoring on Employee Performance - Empirical analysis of Public and Private Universities’ staff members of Islamabad," MPRA Paper 74956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2016.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2015.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 346-378, June.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2012. "Do Multinational Enterprises push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?," FIW Working Paper series 099, FIW.
- Rita Almeida & Reyes Aterido, 2015. "Investing in formal on-the-job training: are SMEs lagging much behind?," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2016. "Train the worst or train the best? The determinants of employer-sponsored training in five European countries," Working Papers 29, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2016.
- Andrea Filippetti & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Does training help in times of crisis? Training in employment in Northern and Southern Italy," Working Papers 28, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2013. "Do middle managers matter?," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:57:y:2012:i:03:n:s0217590812500208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Qing & Lu, Ruosi, 2016. "On-the-job training and productivity: Firm-level evidence from a large developing country," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 254-264.
More about this item
KeywordsOn-the-Job-Training; Productivity; Wages; Panel Data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-03-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2008-03-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .