Report NEP-HRM-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp345, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bertschy, Kathrin & Cattaneo, Maria Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "What Happened to the PISA 2000 Participants Five Years Later?," IZA Discussion Papers 3323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & de Blasio, Guido, 2008. "Does the Expansion of Higher Education Increase the Equality of Educational Opportunities? Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007.
"Экономический Рост: Образование Как Фактор Производства
[Economic Growth: Education as a Factor of Production]," MPRA Paper 7593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schnepf, Sylke V., 2008. "Inequality of Learning amongst Immigrant Children in Industrialised Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Vouchers, tests, loans, privatization: Will they help (fight) higher education corruption in Russia?," MPRA Paper 7595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calero, Carla & Bedi, Arjun S. & Sparrow, Robert, 2008. "Remittances, Liquidity Constraints and Human Capital Investments in Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 3358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Economic Growth—Human Capital Nexus in Post-Soviet Ukraine, 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 7731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco LILLA, 2008. "Income Inequality and Education from ECHP data," Working Papers 311, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Chapman & Mark Rodrigues & Chris Ryan, 2008. "An Analysis of FEE-HELP in the Vocational Education and Training Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 570, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Danacica, Daniela-Emanuela & Babucea, Ana-Gabriela, 2007. "The role of education for the duration of unemplyment in Gorj County," MPRA Paper 7570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2008. "Brain Drain and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 3378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2008. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 13847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constant, Amelie F. & D'Agosto, Elena, 2008. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," IZA Discussion Papers 3325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Runli Xie, 2008. "Skill Specific Unemployment with Imperfect Substitution of Skills," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2008. "The Impact of Training on Productivity: Evidence from a Large Panel of Firms," Working Papers 134, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.