Globalization and the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: Making a Rules-based Trading Regime Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmes, Peter & Rollo, Jim & Young, Alasdair R., 2003. "Emerging trends in WTO dispute settlement : back to the GATT?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3133, The World Bank.
- Shaffer, Gregory, 2006. "The challenges of WTO law: strategies for developing country adaptation," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 177-198, July.
- Narlikar, Amrita, 2005. "The World Trade Organization: A Very Short Introduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192806086.
- Constantine Michalopoulos, 1999. "The Developing Countries in the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 117-143, January.
- Jackson, John H, 1998. "Dispute Settlement and the WTO: Emerging Problems," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 329-351, September.
- Chad P. Bown, 2004. "Developing Countries as Plaintiffs and Defendants in GATT/WTO Trade Disputes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 59-80, January.
- William J. Davey, 2005. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System: The First Ten Years," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 17-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Making Globalization Work: Towards Global Economic Justice," MPRA Paper 7864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Globalization and Democracy: A Short Introduction," MPRA Paper 49515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdispute settlement mechanism (DSM); World Trade Organization (WTO) ; Globalization;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2008-03-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2008-03-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.