Globalization and Democracy: A Short Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "The Extended Panda's Thumb and a New Global Financial Architecture," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-163, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Khan, Haider & Liu, Yibei, 2008. "Globalization and the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: Making a Rules-based Trading Regime Work," MPRA Paper 7613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1999.
"Foreign aid and fiscal behavior in a bounded rationality model: Different policy regimes,"
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
- Ira N. Gang & Haider Ali Khan, 1998. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Behavior in a Bounded Rathionality Model: Different Policy Regimes," Departmental Working Papers 199812, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Straubhaar & Achim Wolter, 1997. "Globalisation, internal labour markets and the migration of the highly skilled," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(4), pages 174-180, July.
- Paul Cook & Colin Kirkpatrick, 1997. "Globalization, Regionalization and Third World Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 55-66.
- Haider A. Khan, 2003. "Corporate Governance of Family-Based Businesses in Asia: Which Road to Take?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-229, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "A Theory of Deep Democracy and Economic Justice in the Age of Postmodernism," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-468, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Can Banks Learn to Be Rational?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-151, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Bangladesh: National Political Econmic Strategies in Perilous Times," MPRA Paper 40121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; democracy; social capabilities approach; unevenness; IFIs; freedom; global justice; global political economy;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2013-09-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-09-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.