Corporate Governance of Family-Based Businesses in Asia: Which Road to Take?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Globalization and Democracy: A Short Introduction," MPRA Paper 49515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ananchotikul, Sudarat & Eichengreen, Barry, 2009.
"Corporate governance reform in emerging markets: How much, why, and with what effects?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 149-176, June.
- Sudarat Ananchotikul & Barry Eichengreen, 2009. "Corporate Governance Reform in Emerging Markets: How Much, Why, and with What Effects?," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Haider, 2011. "Constructing Global Governance of Global Finance: Towards a Hybrid Global Financial Architecture," MPRA Paper 40249, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Levers of Corporate Governance in India: Critical Analysis through Prism of Legal Framework," MPRA Paper 55314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2014.
- Haider A. Khan, 2006. "Soft Infrastructure, Trading Costs and Regional Co-operation ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-457, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2003. "Corporate Governance:The Limits of the Principal- Agent Approach in Light of the Family-Based Corporate Governance System in Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-230, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2003-07-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2003-07-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2003cf229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .