Report NEP-POL-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandon Schaufele, 2013. "Dissent in Parliament as Reputation Building," Working Papers 1301E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud, 2013. "Benchmarking Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 9467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Bouton & Gabriele Gratton, 2013. "Majority Runoff Elections: Strategic Voting and Duverger's Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2013-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jia, Ruixue & Kudamatsu, Masayuki & Seim, David, 2013. "Complementary Roles of Connections and Performance in Political Selection in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pincin, Jared, 2013. "Political power and aid tying practices in the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 49806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Muller, Daniel, 2013. "Measuring Political Information Rents: Evidence from the European Agricultural Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 9452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Christoph Trebesch & Helios Herrera, 2013. "Political Booms, Financial Crises," 2013 Meeting Papers 224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Globalization and Democracy: A Short Introduction," MPRA Paper 49515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Michael, 2013. "Economic Democracy," MPRA Paper 49755, University Library of Munich, Germany.