This working paper is an encyclopedia entry on Economic Democracy written for: Rowe, Debra ACHIEVING SUSTAINBILITY, Cengage Publishing. The focus of the entry is on steps for advancing economic democracy, such as encouraging local self-reliance, and building up of local economies by supporting workplace cooperatives, non-profits, credit unions, and small businesses.
|Date of creation:||11 Sep 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Gunn, 2011. "Workersâ€™ Participation in Management, Workersâ€™ Control of Production," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 317-327, September.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Understanding Modern Money," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1668.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1997.
"An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_212, Levy Economics Institute.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1998. "An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income," Macroeconomics 9802005, EconWPA.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.