An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1996.
"Protracted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_179, Levy Economics Institute.
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Protacted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress," Macroeconomics 9803001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_194, Levy Economics Institute.
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Macroeconomics 9712002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Widerquist, 1999. "Reciprocity and the Guaranteed Income," Politics & Society, , vol. 27(3), pages 387-402, September.
- Murray, Michael, 2013. "Economic Democracy," MPRA Paper 49755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Pressman, 2005. "Income Guarantees and the Equity-Efficiency Tradeoff," LIS Working papers 348, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Yunker James A., 2013. "The Basic Income Guarantee: A General Equilibrium Evaluation," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Harvey Philip, 2012. "More for Less: The Job Guarantee Strategy," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 3-18, January.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9802005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .