Protacted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1996. "Protracted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_179, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avner Ahituv & Joseph Zeira, 2011.
"Technical Progress and Early Retirement,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 171-193, March.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2002. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Paper Series rwp02-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Avner Ahituv & Joeph Zeira, 2008. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Papers 0801, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Karl Widerquist & Michael A. Lewis, 1997. "An Efficiency Argument for the Guaranteed Income," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_212, Levy Economics Institute.
- Vegard Skirbekk, 2004.
"Age and Individual Productivity: A Literature Survey,"
Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 2(1), pages 133-154.
- Vegard Skirbekk, 2003. "Age and individual productivity: a literature survey," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-028, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9803001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.