Determinants of autogas demand among Taxi Drivers in rural Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishmael Ackah, 2014. "Determinants of natural gas demand in Ghana," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 38(3), pages 272-295, September.
- David Asamoah & Richard Amoakohene & Ernest Adiwokor, 2012. "Analysis of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Shortage in Ghana: A Case of the Ashanti Region," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 89-98, September.
- Engerer, Hella & Horn, Manfred, 2010. "Natural gas vehicles: An option for Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1017-1029, February.
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007.
"An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles: The case of natural gas vehicles,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5865-5875, November.
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007. "An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles:The case of natural gas vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt92h7g194, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yeh, Sonia, 2007. "An empirical analysis on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles:The case of natural gas vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2k09h787, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Sperling, Daniel & Gordon, Deborah, 2009. "Two Billion Cars: Driving Toward Sustainability," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195376647.
- Biscoff, Robert & Akple, Maxwell & Turkson, Richard & Klomegah, Wise, 2012. "Scenario of the emerging shift from gasoline to LPG fuelled cars in Ghana: A case study in Ho Municipality, Volta Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 354-361.
- Leung, Vivian, 2011. "Slow diffusion of LPG vehicles in China--Lessons from Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3720-3731, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Malakoutirad, Mohammad & Bradley, Thomas H. & Hagen, Chris, 2015. "Design considerations for an engine-integral reciprocating natural gas compressor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 129-137.
- Osorio-Tejada, Jose Luis & Llera-Sastresa, Eva & Scarpellini, Sabina, 2017. "Liquefied natural gas: Could it be a reliable option for road freight transport in the EU?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 785-795.
- Pfoser, Sarah & Schauer, Oliver & Costa, Yasel, 2018. "Acceptance of LNG as an alternative fuel: Determinants and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 259-267.
- Ravigné, E. & Da Costa, P., 2021. "Economic and environmental performances of natural gas for heavy trucks: A case study on the French automotive industry supply chain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- Mensah, Justice Tei & Marbuah, George & Amoah, Anthony, 2016. "Energy demand in Ghana: A disaggregated analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 924-935.
- Markéta Mikolajková-Alifov & Frank Pettersson & Margareta Björklund-Sänkiaho & Henrik Saxén, 2019. "A Model of Optimal Gas Supply to a Set of Distributed Consumers," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-27, January.
- Arteconi, A. & Polonara, F., 2013. "LNG as vehicle fuel and the problem of supply: The Italian case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 503-512.
- Sehatpour, Mohammad-Hadi & Kazemi, Aliyeh & Sehatpour, Hesam-eddin, 2017. "Evaluation of alternative fuels for light-duty vehicles in Iran using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 295-310.
- Girma T. Chala & Abd Rashid Abd Aziz & Ftwi Y. Hagos, 2018. "Natural Gas Engine Technologies: Challenges and Energy Sustainability Issue," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-44, October.
- Jose J. Soto & Victor Cantillo & Julian Arellana, 2018. "Incentivizing alternative fuel vehicles: the influence of transport policies, attitudes and perceptions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1721-1753, November.
- Thamsiriroj, T. & Smyth, H. & Murphy, J.D., 2011. "A roadmap for the introduction of gaseous transport fuel: A case study for renewable natural gas in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4642-4651.
- Maddison, Jonathan & Watts, Richard, 2011. "The technological fix as a frame in media debates about tailpipe emissions," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 294-303.
- Eric Fosu Oteng-Abayie & Prosper Awuni Ayinbilla & Maame Esi Eshun, 2018.
"Macroeconomic Determinants of Crude Oil Demand in Ghana,"
Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(4), pages 873-888, August.
- Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu & Ayimbila, Prosper Awuni & Eshun, Maame Esi, 2016. "Macroeconomic determinants of crude oil demand in Ghana," MPRA Paper 73556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hongxia & Fang, Hong & Yu, Xueying & Wang, Ke, 2015. "Development of natural gas vehicles in China: An assessment of enabling factors and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 80-93.
- Tianbo Wang & Lanchun Zhang & Qian Chen, 2020. "Effect of Valve Opening Manner and Sealing Method on the Steady Injection Characteristic of Gas Fuel Injector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-12, March.
- Penna, Caetano C.R. & Geels, Frank W., 2015. "Climate change and the slow reorientation of the American car industry (1979–2012): An application and extension of the Dialectic Issue LifeCycle (DILC) model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1029-1048.
- Goulding, D. & Fitzpatrick, D. & O'Connor, R. & Browne, J.D. & Power, N.M., 2019. "Introducing gaseous transport fuel to Ireland: A strategic infrastructure framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 548-557.
- Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick, 2014. "Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 68-83.
- Zhang, Hanfei & Wang, Ligang & Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Van herle, Jan & Maréchal, François & Desideri, Umberto, 2020. "Techno-economic optimization of biomass-to-methanol with solid-oxide electrolyzer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 258(C).
- Aisha Kolawole & Sola Adesola & Glauco De Vita, 2017. "A Disaggregated Analysis of Energy Demand in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 224-235.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation fuel; LPG; Ghana; autogas;
All these keywords.
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRE-2016-10-09 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.