An evaluation of inclusive capital stock for urban planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2016.
"Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 265-272, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases," MPRA Paper 66531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Dasgupta, Partha & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mumford, Kevin J. & Oleson, Kirsten, 2012.
"Sustainability and the measurement of wealth,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 317-353, June.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence H. Goulder & Kevin J. Mumford & Kirsten Oleson, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth J Arrow, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 369, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Hiroki Tanikawa & Shunsuke Managi & Cherry Myo Lwin, 2014. "Estimates of Lost Material Stock of Buildings and Roads Due to the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(3), pages 421-431, May.
- Cook, Wade D. & Tone, Kaoru & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "Data envelopment analysis: Prior to choosing a model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:687-:d:96862 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2080-:d:120466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10018-018-0213-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinclusive urban capital; urban planning; sustainability; decomposition analysis; data envelopment analysis;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.