Nutritional Status of Children in Bangladesh:Measuring Composite Index of Anthropometric Failure (CIAF) and its Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rana Khan & Muhammad Raza, 2014. "Child malnutrition in developing economies: a case study of Bangladesh," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1389-1408, May.
- Svedberg, Peter, 2000. "Poverty and Undernutrition: Theory, Measurement, and Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292685.
- Sabiha Ibrahim, 1999. "Anthropometric Patterns and Correlates of Growth Attainment in Under-five Pakistani Children," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 131-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rana Khan & Muhammad Raza, 2016.
"Determinants of malnutrition in Indian children: new evidence from IDHS through CIAF,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 299-316, January.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza, 2016. "Determinants of malnutrition in Indian children: new evidence from IDHS through CIAF," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 299-316, January.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropometry; rural-urban disparity; child health; child growth; household economics.;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.