Child malnutrition in developing economies: a case study of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horton, Susan, 1988. "Birth Order and Child Nutritional Status: Evidence from the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 341-354, January.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1988. "Nutrition, health, birth order and seasonality : Intrahousehold allocation among children in rural India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Marito Garcia & Harold Alderman, 1989. "Patterns and Determinants of Malnutrition in Children in Pakistan: Impact of Community Health," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 891-902.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Iqra Aslam, 2017. "Child Immunization in Pakistan: Socio-Institutional and Regional Aspects," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 49-56, March.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2014. "Nutritional Status of Children in Bangladesh:Measuring Composite Index of Anthropometric Failure (CIAF) and its Determinants," MPRA Paper 66550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStunting; Wasting; Under-weight; Breastfeeding ; BMI; Female education; Rural and urban areas; DHS ; Human development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1389-1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .