Child malnutrition in developing economies: a case study of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marito Garcia & Harold Alderman, 1989. "Patterns and Determinants of Malnutrition in Children in Pakistan: Impact of Community Health," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 891-902.
- Horton, Susan, 1988. "Birth Order and Child Nutritional Status: Evidence from the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 341-354, January.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1988. "Nutrition, health, birth order and seasonality : Intrahousehold allocation among children in rural India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 43-62, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Farzana Naheed Khan, 2019. "Do information and communication technologies (ICTs) contribute to health outcomes? An empirical analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Iqra Aslam, 2017. "Child Immunization in Pakistan: Socio-Institutional and Regional Aspects," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 49-56, March.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2014. "Nutritional Status of Children in Bangladesh:Measuring Composite Index of Anthropometric Failure (CIAF) and its Determinants," MPRA Paper 66550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStunting; Wasting; Under-weight; Breastfeeding ; BMI; Female education; Rural and urban areas; DHS ; Human development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1389-1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.