Unique Stationary Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman & ED Hopkins, 2014.
"Cycles and Instability in a Rock--Paper--Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 112-136.
- Friedman, Daniel & Cason, Timothy N & Hopkins, Ed, 2012. "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: a Continuous Time Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6947v2f5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Rosenthal, R W, 1979. "Sequences of Games with Varying Opponents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1353-1366, November.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2013. "A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Sequential Games with Finite Social Memory -super-," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(3), pages 925-948.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1998. "Evolution of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring/ The Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," Working Papers ir98040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkovian process; Random matching.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-09-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2015-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2015-09-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:66179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .