A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Sequential Games with Finite Social Memory -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:382-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Attila Ambrus & Shih En Lu, 2015.
"A Continuous-Time Model of Multilateral Bargaining,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 208-249, February.
- Attila Ambrus & Shih En Lu, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Multilateral Bargaining with Random Arrival Times," Economics Working Papers 0082, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Elliott, Matt & Nava, Francesco, 2019. "Decentralized bargaining in matching markets: efficient stationary equilibria and the core," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87219, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:185-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Harold Houba, 2016.
"The Condorcet paradox revisited,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(1), pages 141-186, June.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Houba Harold, 2010. "The Condercet Paradox Revisited," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P.J.J. & Houba H, 2013. "The Condorcet paradox revisited," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Harold Houba, 2010. "The Condorcet Paradox Revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-026/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2016.
"Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1148-1186.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2010. "Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo," Discussion Papers 1514, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Morris, Stephen, 2014. "Coordination, timing and common knowledge," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 306-314.
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2015. "Unique Stationary Behavior," MPRA Paper 66179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:1:p:138-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:80:y:2013:i:3:p:925-948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.