Report NEP-MIC-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergemann, Dirk & Brooks, Benjamin A & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "First Price Auctions with General Information Structures: Implications for Bidding and Revenue," CEPR Discussion Papers 10792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kadam, Sangram V. & Kotowski, Maciej H., 2015. "Multi-period Matching," Working Paper Series rwp15-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2015. "Unique Stationary Behavior," MPRA Paper 66179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2015. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01185486, HAL.
- Baldwin, Elizabeth & Klemperer, Paul, 2016. "Understanding preferences: "demand types", and the existence of equilibrium with indivisibilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63198, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fuhai HONG & Xiaojian ZHAO, 2014. "Sunk Cost as a Self-Disciplining Device," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1503, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Heumann, Tibor & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Information and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhou Zhou, 2015. "Non-zero-sum stopping games in discrete time," Papers 1508.06032, arXiv.org.
- Brügemann, Björn & Gautier, Pieter A. & Menzio, Guido, 2015. "Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values," CEPR Discussion Papers 10794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Pereira, Ana Elisa Gonçalves, 2015. "Dynamic coordination among heterogeneous agents," Textos para discussão 380, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Oliver Hart, 2015. "Continuing Contracts," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/665, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 12 Oct 2016.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015. "Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 21457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:kan:wpaper:201502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Le, Phuong, 2014. "Modified VCG Mechanisms in Combinatorial Auctions with Budget Constraints," MPRA Paper 66384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Ekstrom & Juozas Vaicenavicius, 2015. "Optimal liquidation of an asset under drift uncertainty," Papers 1509.00686, arXiv.org.
- Ek, Claes, 2015. "Prosocial Behavior and Policy Spillovers: A Multi-Activity Approach," Working Papers 2015:26, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Kotowski, Maciej H., 2015. "A Note on Stability in One-to-One, Multi-period Matching Markets," Working Paper Series rwp15-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2015. "A model of the rule of law," Textos para discussão 378, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio, 2014. "Mediocracy," Working Papers 14-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Pietro Ortoleva, 2015. "The Behavior of Other as a Reference Point," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 013611, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Yizhaq Minchuk & Aner Sela, 2015. "Asymmetric Sequential Search under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1510, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.