Green Game and Societal Sustenance: A Case of London Olympic 2012
Sustainability through environmental protection and fostering social development is essential ingredient for survival of mankind across the nation, as human society is facing extraordinary growth on all facades of life. The development that have been made life of human being very smooth but it poses threat to environment in terms of biodiversity destruction, atmospheric and other ecosystem impurity. For having continuity of survival of humane species, it is indispensable to protect our environment through any activity and even through sport and London Olympic 2012 is one such trend setter event. Thus this research paper study how London Olympic 2012 plan for sustainability throughout game and to create legacy for its society, through tackling climate change and managing waste efficiently, encouraging biodiversity, setting new standards for the sustainable development of infrastructure and creating facilities, transport used for the games and construction of the venues.
|Date of creation:||2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ., 2013. "Organizational mortality and its fruits," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 5, pages 37-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Causes of organizational failure," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 6, pages 49-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(1).
- ., 2013. "Why public organizations?," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 12, pages 139-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Oecd, 2014. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(2), pages 117-128.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.