Green Game and Societal Sustenance: A Case of London Olympic 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2013. "Organizational mortality and its fruits," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 5, pages 37-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Causes of organizational failure," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 6, pages 49-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(1).
- ., 2013. "Why public organizations?," Chapters,in: Free to Fail, chapter 12, pages 139-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Oecd, 2014. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(2), pages 117-128.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Environmental Protection; Olympic Game; Biodiversity; Healthy Leaving;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2015-05-02 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .