Intergovernmental organisation activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaël Andler & Romain Guignard & Jean-Louis Wilquin & François Beck & Jean-Baptiste Richard & Viêt Nguyen-Thanh, 2016. "Electronic cigarette use in France in 2014," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 61(2), pages 159-165, March.
- Adam Wagstaff & Daniel Cotlear & Patrick Hoang-Vu Eozenou & Leander R. Buisman, 2016.
"Measuring progress towards universal health coverage: with an application to 24 developing countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 147-189.
- Wagstaff,Adam & Cotlear,Daniel & Eozenou,Patrick Hoang-Vu & Buisman,Leander Robert, 2015. "Measuring progress towards universal health coverage: with an application to 24 developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7470, The World Bank.
- Antoine Flahault & Walter Orenstein & Julie Garon & Olen Kew & Joan Bickford & Theodore Tulchinsky, 2015. "Comparing Israeli and Palestinian polio vaccination policies and the challenges of silent entry of wild poliovirus in 2013–14: a ‘natural experiment’," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(7), pages 765-766, November.
- Dongre, Anil, 2015. "Green Game and Societal Sustenance: A Case of London Olympic 2012," MPRA Paper 63818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:neakaa:5k40cr0q4jq4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.