La Mesure de la Fuite des Capitaux et son Impact sur l’Investissement Domestique : Cas des Pays Émergents
[Measurement of capital flight and its impact on domestic investment in emerging countries]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawanson, Akanni O, 2007. "An Econometric Analysis of Capital Flight from Nigeria: A Portfolio Approach," Research Papers RP_166, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Fedderke, J. W. & Liu, W., 2002. "Modelling the determinants of capital flows and capital flight: with an application to South African data from 1960 to 1995," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 419-444, May.
- Ndikumana, Leonce & Boyce, James K., 2003.
"Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James K. Boyce, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2002. "Public Debts and Private Assets:Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers wp32, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Hippolyte Fofack & Léonce Ndikumana, 2010. "Capital Flight Repatriation: Investigation of its Potential Gains for Sub-Saharan African Countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(1), pages 4-22.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Effect of Capital Flight on Investment: Evidence from Emerging Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 40-54, November.
- J. K. Boyce & L. Ndikumana, 2001. "Is Africa a Net Creditor? New Estimates of Capital Flight from Severely Indebted Sub-Saharan African Countries, 1970-96," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 27-56.
- Joshua E. Greene, 2002. "The Output Decline in Asian Crisis Countries; Investment Aspects," IMF Working Papers 02/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Yalta, A. Yasemin & Yalta, A. Talha, 2012.
"Does financial liberalization decrease capital flight? A panel causality analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 92-100.
- A. Yasemin Yalta & A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Does Financial Liberalization Decrease Capital Flight? A Panel Causality Analysis," Working Papers 1102, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Murinde, Victor, 2002. "Flight Capital and its Reversal for Development Financing," WIDER Working Paper Series 099, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adesoye, A. Bolaji & Maku, Olukayode E. & Atanda, Akinwande A., 2012. "Capital Flight and Investment Dynamics in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis (1970-2006)," MPRA Paper 35836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Boyce & Léonce Ndikumana, 2008. "New Estimates of Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries: Linkages with External Borrowing and Policy Options," Working Papers wp166, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flight ; Domestic investissement ; emerging countries; GMM.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2015-03-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.