Capital Flight and Investment Dynamics in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis (1970-2006)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:41-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dachraoui, Hajer & Smida, Mounir, 2014.
"La Mesure de la Fuite des Capitaux et son Impact sur l’Investissement Domestique : Cas des Pays Émergents
[Measurement of capital flight and its impact on domestic investment in emerging countries]," MPRA Paper 62740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flight; Investment behaviour; Long-run; Stationarity; ECM; Cointegration; Nigeria;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-01-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2012-01-25 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .