Türkiye’den Oecd Ülkelerine Gerçekleşen Göçün Çekim Modeli İle Analizi
[Immigration to the Oecd Countries from Turkey: A Gravity Model Approach]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewer, Joshua J. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 2008. "A gravity model of immigration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 164-167, April.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013.
"“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”,"
AQR Working Papers
201309, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," IREA Working Papers 201317, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Migration between ENC and EU," IZA Discussion Papers 7700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girma & Zhihao Yu, 2002. "The link between immigration and trade: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 115-130, March.
- David Karemera & Victor Iwuagwu Oguledo & Bobby Davis, 2000. "A gravity model analysis of international migration to North America," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1745-1755.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
More about this item
KeywordsUluslararası Göç; Çekim Modeli; Panel Veri Analizi;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .