Report NEP-ARA-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haouas, Ilham & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "The Impact of Arab Spring on Hiring and Separation Rates in the Tunisian Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dinçer, Gönül, 2014. "Turkey’s Rising Imports from BRICS: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 61979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Emre Aksoy, 2015. "Unemployment and Labor Force Participation in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/05, Turkish Economic Association.
- Akgündüz, Yusuf Emre & van den Berg, Marcel & Hassink, Wolter, 2015. "The Impact of Refugee Crises on Host Labor Markets: The Case of the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8841, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2015. "Occupational Structure in Egypt in 1848-1996," IAST Working Papers 15-18, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Meltem Ucal & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin & Alfred Haug, 2014. ": Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1407, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Anis Omri & Mohamed Shahbaz & Anissa Chaibi & Christophe Rault, 2015. "A panel analysis of the effects of oil consumption, international tourism, environmental quality and political instability on economic growth in MENA region," Working Papers 2015-613, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Mehdi Mili & Maroua Ben Krir & Frédéric Teulon, 2015. "Factors of Competitiveness of Islamic Banks in the New Financial Order," Working Papers 2015-625, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mohammad Mohammadikhabbazan & Hossein Sadeghi, 2015. "Effect of Oil Sanctions on the Macroeconomic and Household Welfare in Iran: New Evidence from a CGE Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201507, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anis Omri & Saida Daly & Anissa Chaibi & Christophe Rault, 2015. "Financial Development, Environmental Quality, Trade and Economic Growth : What Causes What in MENA Countries," Working Papers 2015-622, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Assaad, Ragui & Saleh, Mohamed, 2015. "Does Improved Local Supply of Schooling Enhance Intergenerational Mobility in Education? Evidence from Jordan," TSE Working Papers 15-549, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2015.
- Razzak, Weshah & Laabas, Belkacem, 2011. "Taxes, Natural Resource Endowment, and the Supply of Labor: New Evidence," MPRA Paper 62102, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jan 2015.
- ziadi, Azza, 2014. "L’économie politique de la finance et de la production: cas des pays de la Tunisie, du Maroc et de la Mauritanie [The political economy of finance and production: For countries of Tunisia, Morocco ," MPRA Paper 61689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jun 2014.
- Saadallah, Ridha, 2015. "La coopération économique entre les pays Du Maghreb (Research Paper)," Occasional Papers 97, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Dinçer, Gönül & Muratoğlu, Yusuf, 2014. "Türkiye’den Oecd Ülkelerine Gerçekleşen Göçün Çekim Modeli İle Analizi [Immigration to the Oecd Countries from Turkey: A Gravity Model Approach]," MPRA Paper 62201, University Library of Munich, Germany.