Demographic Transition and Rise of Modern Representative Democracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Lutz & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Mohammad Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi, 2010. "Demography, Education, and Democracy: Global Trends and the Case of Iran," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 253-281.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Transition; Democracy; Population Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa; Perspectives on the Demographic Transition; Youth Bulge; Second and Third Demographic Transition; China and India; Demographic Transition and Economic Growth and Demographic Responses; Fertility Decline and the Demographic Transition; Population and Development; Population and National Security; Demographic Transition and Changing Sex Roles;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-01-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GRO-2015-01-09 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-POL-2015-01-09 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:60122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.