The European Union: Eastern Enlargement and Taxation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Hoek, 2004. "The European Union: Eastern enlargement and taxation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 75-88, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Transition, The First Ten Years : Analysis and Lessons for Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14042.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Asegedech WoldeMariam, 1997. "Tax Effort in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 97/107, International Monetary Fund.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 1998. "From Nation to State: A Difficult Process," MPRA Paper 6039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raja J. Chelliah, 1971. "Trends in Taxation in Developing Countries (Les tendances de la fiscalitÃ© dans les pays en voie de dÃ©veloppement) (Tendencias tributarias en los paÃses en desarrollo)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 254-331, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; corruption; European Union; EU enlargement;
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .